IBOX SEO is a full service Internet marketing and SEO company offering results-driven services and exceptional customer support. We combine the specialist knowledge of experts in all areas of online marketing with our interdependent approach to produce truly innovating campaigns which deliver seamless results on all levels.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering SEO strategies for content and social media in order to maximise SEO value.
- Generate search engine friendly content that will create domain authority for relevant keywords.
- Increasing natural/organic traffic.
- Increasing online conversion.
- Produce content marketing plans for web properties.
- Deliver key performance indicators and implement measurement analytics and reporting mailshots to gage success.
- Conduction weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Seeking out new opportunities through online analysis.
- Design and implement SEO friendly campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in SEO with a solid understanding of the latest search engine optimisation techniques.
- Have strong organisational & project management skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of web design and how it works with SEO.
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google AdWords.
- Experience with Navision and Magento desirable.
- highly motivated with strong eye for detail and ability to manage a high level of accuracy when meeting critical deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Native or fluent English.
Post Date: 2013-4-03
You’ll be using your experience and knowledge of the ever changing organic search environment to work with an in house content and
specialist SEO team to define UK organic search strategy and to identify short and long term improvements that will help build
visibility for the company’s brands. You will focus particularly on offsite SEO, developing a content network and link structure
that improves their site key ranking for business critical search terms. This role will include formulating and implementing
keyword targeting strategies, content marketing, blogger outreach and link building campaigns. You will also play an active
role in paidsearch, helping to manage large scale established PPC campaigns.
You will work with your team leader to cost-effectively handle the Pay Per Click advertising campaigns for multiple Domain and Hosting brands, compile
performance documents and devise new initiatives to constantly improve customer acquisition performance.
You will have a good understanding of marketing in general and be able to turn data into meaningful insights that help to refine marketing campaign
effectiveness. You will monitor competitor advertising and be empowered to respond directly to competitive threats so that performance is maintained.
- Commercial experience within digital marketing, SEO or PR
- Knowledge of contemporary SEO techniques and strategies
- Experience in managing performance based PPC campaigns on Adwords and Bing platforms
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
- Building relationships with site owners and bloggers to drive traffic and links
- Technical SEO reviews
- Liaising with SEO colleagues to produce monthly / ad hoc ranking reports
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools Competitor and market analysis
- Conduct keyword analysis by industry, business, and trends
- Develop and constantly refine keyword list and write ad creative
- Keyword competitor analysis
- Recommend changes to landing pages to improve conversion rate
- Liaison with international colleagues to share best practice and to benchmark local vs group performance trends
- Take advantage of channels like YouTube in-stream and in-search to support direct activity and brand awareness
- Able to proactively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals
- Attention to detail and ability to focus full attention on bid management
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to turn data into meaningful insight