“When it comes to marketing strategies, content marketing has just been crowned king.”
For so many years content marketing has thrived on guest blogging especially with reliance on amazing content. Perhaps the challenge that blogging faces is that you might have the best content by all means, but still fail to rank higher on Google. The reason for this is because you might be lacking the links to see you through to success. This is why guest blogging has been an important part of content marketing. Getting the best content and using high quality blogs go hand in hand to send this message through to the target audience.
We have dedicated strategic guest blogging partnerships with high quality blog owners and publishing sites which go hand in hand with either your target market or your industry specifics. From here we craft the best content and publish the best quality on the high profile networks. Once that is done we then embark on an aggressive marketing strategy for you especially on social media.
Eventually we seek to keep building a network of trusted and high quality links, work around your brand recognition and awareness and in the long run increase natural traffic to your website, hence your visibility online.
There are lots of benefits to guest posting as a strategy in content marketing which you stand to benefit once we are working for you. Of course we have to consider increasing your brand exposure, create and build awareness for your brand. With every published guest post, your brand name is visible to the target audience. This is because we place your website and/or company name in the author bio with relevant links to your online pages.
Through guest posting we are able to generate good quality traffic for your page by posting to relevant pages within your industry, or even in your niche. Interest in the post or the topics of your content should rise due to the authority of the blog within which you are guest posting. As a result you should also enjoy increased traffic, naturally!
Through social promotion, we usually work hard to make sure that we post on blogs that are active socially. These are pages that enjoy a favorable following with respect to retweets, likes and comments. As a result each post through such networks results in active popularity, besides which we still look for other authority sites where you can post your content.
So how does our guest post process work? Well, customers contact us with respect to buying our guest posts and get a response within 24 hours. We look at their website or blog and consider the quality of their keywords. We also look for additional information or special instructions that make them attractive to our venture.
• Our experts then analyse their order, research on the article and from there look for opportunities for guest blogging. We will then come up with the details that are necessary for the subject or any unique requirements to make the article amazing.
• Our editors then research on the document and make sure that the article is written in an engaging manner, yet interesting to read. We also make sure that the article will have a good reach or appeal.
• From here the article is sent to the quality control department to go over the grammar, spelling, vocabulary and other elements of proper language use. This is also where we verify the content value and information validity.
• Once this process is done, the online marketers are sent the article and it is them who pitch it to the webmasters and blog editors to have it on their websites with the right keyword and link back to the client website.
• We are very keen on the sites and blogs that we link with so that our clients can benefit from rich content and rich natural traffic. In the long run we are working towards improving your visibility online through page rankings, traffic and a better visibility online.
• We are very serious with deadlines and in line with this we carefully work towards making sure that we are within the time frame set when we contract with you.
♦ Before we decide to work with any website or guest blog, we make sure that it is a niche site with page rankings Pack 1 or Pack 2. These are PR2+, DA20+, PR4+ and DA30+ respectively.
♦ Besides that, the sites must have a credible following and their organic approach should also be able to sustain a positive result.
♦ Online visibility is also something that we look at to make sure that your articles get the best and largest visibility online. This we ascertain by the number of daily, weekly and monthly visitors to the pages.
♦ Article creation – From experience, we always follow strict guidelines to deliver high quality and creative articles which will be able to get acceptance in niche websites. Such sites have been able to make it through numerous Google updates.
♦ Article Uniqueness – All the articles are at least 600 words, allowing room for creating really good engaging content.
♦ The articles we create are not designed for SEO only, but to provide readers with useful information that is entertaining, educating and keeps them engaged.
♦ Our editorial team always checks for grammatical errors, information credibility and other aspects to make sure that you get nothing but the best.
♦ We insert good links into each article, and even add relevant and high quality graphic images to support the article.